- RSS Channel Showcase 6348147
- RSS Channel Showcase 9860127
- RSS Channel Showcase 1424496
- RSS Channel Showcase 9451288
Articles on this Page
- 04/11/16--09:38: _New Biofuel Leans O...
- 07/11/16--16:35: _Climate News (7 Cli...
- 07/15/16--08:20: _Florida Algae & Pol...
- 07/18/16--07:06: _Algae Biofuel Doubt...
- 10/31/16--09:08: _8 Disgusting Side E...
- 01/17/17--06:12: _Energy Dept. Seeks ...
- 02/27/17--06:17: _ExxonMobil Touts “C...
- 07/10/17--12:34: _Getting The Last 20...
- 09/19/17--05:59: _Higher Carbon Dioxi...
- 04/11/16--09:38: New Biofuel Leans On Slothy Algae With Promiscuous Enzyme
- 07/15/16--08:20: Florida Algae & Politics Stink Like Sh…ugar
- 07/18/16--07:06: Algae Biofuel Doubters Get The Brush-Off From US Energy Department
- 10/31/16--09:08: 8 Disgusting Side Effects Of Climate Change
- 01/17/17--06:12: Energy Dept. Seeks A Few Good (Really, Really Good) Seaweed Farmers
- 07/10/17--12:34: Getting The Last 20% Of Our Energy From Renewables
- 09/19/17--05:59: Higher Carbon Dioxide Levels May Result In Less Nutritious Food
Texas is known for fossil fuel but it's also a force to be reckoned with in the emerging algae biofuel field, as demonstrated by a new research milestone
New Biofuel Leans On Slothy Algae With Promiscuous Enzyme was originally published on CleanTechnica.
We don’t cover much of this stuff, but it’s why we’re in business. The climate is getting completely screwed up … fast. Heat Wave Lifts June to Record Hot Temp for US 7 Climate Records Set So Far In 2016 Climate Denial – Sign Of Civilization’s Decline? Algae & Politics In Florida Stink Like Sh…ugar What Does Climate Change [&hellip
Climate News (7 Climate Records In 2016, Florida Algae Disaster & Marco Rubio, John Oliver On Science…) was originally published on CleanTechnica.
Originally published on Planetsave. With a state of emergency covering four Florida counties, the stench and slime from toxic blue-green algae blooms in the state are covering the international media. It’s not a sweet sight, but it smells conspicuously like sugar. Big Sugar, to be exact. Environmental scientists and experts tirelessly point to agricultural pollution [&hellip
When Elon Musk of Tesla Motors famously posed the question, "why would you ever do biofuels?" perhaps he had the US Energy Department in mind.
Algae Biofuel Doubters Get The Brush-Off From US Energy Department was originally published on CleanTechnica.
Toxic slime, bloodsucking villains, and a “code brown” – this isn’t a Halloween horror story. It’s real life, and it’s disgusting
Got robots? The US Energy Dept. is seeking computer-driven, automated systems to ramp up ocean based macroalgae production for biofuel
Energy Dept. Seeks A Few Good (Really, Really Good) Seaweed Farmers was originally published on CleanTechnica.
Coal stabbed in the back yet again: ExxonMobil pushes case for natural gas to replace coal to address climate change, makes a pitch for algae biofuel, too
ExxonMobil Touts “Clean” Energy To Tackle Climate Change, Gives Coal The Bum’s Rush (Again) was originally published on CleanTechnica.
A number of people made some really interesting comments on my recent CleanTechnica article, “Mark Z. Jacobson & The 100% Renewable Energy Naysayers.” Some of these had to do with the problem of getting the last 20% of our energy from renewable sources, after we got to the 80% mark
Getting The Last 20% Of Our Energy From Renewables was originally published on CleanTechnica.
We know there is more carbon dioxide it the air today than 100 years ago. What we don't know is what effect all that CO2 has on the food we eat. Researchers are just starting to explore that issue.
Higher Carbon Dioxide Levels May Result In Less Nutritious Food was originally published on CleanTechnica.